Large wiring spaces enable the connection of solid and stranded conductors without ferrules, even above the nominal cross section.
As well as saving space, the compact design enables user-friendly wiring in a small amount of space.
Optimum screwdriver guidance through closed screw shafts.
Tested for railway applications
The cable entry funnel enables the use of conductors with ferrules and plastic collars within the nominal cross section.
- Ground modular terminal block,
- Connection method: Screw connection,
- Number of connections: 2,
- Cross section: 0.14 mm² - 6 mm², AWG: 26 - 10, width: 6.2 mm, height: 46.9 mm,
- Color: green-yellow,
- Mounting type: NS 35/7,5, NS 35/15
|Unit Of Measure||each|